Real people and their experiences with prejudice
Reading about prejudices is fine, you can even joke about it. But people who are facing the prejudices do not have fun. Attitudes and reactions based on prejudices from people around them may complicate life.
Some of them shared their experiences with life with prejudices.
More articles and interviews
- People think I have tattoos from prison, says tattooed Nicole.
- Dyslexia is just an excuse for laziness, people tell dyslexic Lenka.
- I have bad experiences with inebriated people. My ex-boyfriend hit me while under the influence, says abstinent.
- Foreigners need to work much harder to get respect, says a man from Belarus.
- VIDEO: What can you see through ,,racist” glasses?
- Half of my family are Muslim. I face prejudices, even though it is not my religion.
- Everyone knows Barbies. If we try to look good, we look dumb, says blonde Lucie.
- People used to make fun of me when there was a “Bobika” TV ad, says Vietnamese girl.
- Pride parades don’t really help our sommunity, says lesbian Anna.
If you also want to share your experiences with the life of prejudices, stereotypes and labels that concern you, please write to us: